Sunday, September 13, 2009

Week 2 Results

Chris is nothing if not consistent as he picked up another five points this week. I failed to make up any ground, losing both points that were up for grabs. I have to make up six games the rest of the season or I'm gonna need to buy a mouthpiece.

I threw the Houston/Oklahoma State game into the mix because I KNEW Chris would take the Cowboys, and I knew Houston would score a ton of points. I didn't expect them to win, but I'd kick the shit out of myself if I could right now for not picking them to cover. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

I also was extremely tempted to take Ohio State to cover. But after last week's game against Navy, I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I could just see my brother laughing at me after USC won by thirty. Effin' A, Cot.

Clemson (+5) at Georgia Tech
Bryan - Georgia Tech
Chris - Georgia Tech
Final Score: 30-27 Georgia Tech
Point: n/a

Iowa (-6.5) at Iowa State
Bryan - Iowa
Chris - Iowa
Final Score: 35-3 Iowa
Point: Bryan, Chris

Houston (+15) at Oklahoma State
Bryan - Oklahoma State
Chris - Oklahoma State
Final Score: 45-35 Houston
Point: n/a

Notre Dame (-3.5) at Michigan
Bryan - Notre Dame
Chris - Notre Dame
Final Score: 38-34 Michigan
Point: n/a

UCLA (+8) at Tennessee
Bryan - Tennessee
Chris - UCLA
Final Score: 19-15 UCLA
Point: Chris

Kansas State (-7.5) at Louisiana-Lafayette
Bryan - UL LAF
Chris - UL LAF
Final Score: 17-15 Louisiana-Lafayette
Point: Bryan, Chris

Vanderbilt (+14.5) at LSU
Bryan - LSU
Chris - LSU
Final Score: 23-9 LSU
Point: n/a

South Carolina (+7) at Georgia
Bryan - South Carolina
Cris - South Carolina
Final Score: 41-37 Georgia
Point: Bryan, Chris

USC (-7) at Ohio State
Bryan - USC
Chris - USC
Final Score: 18-15 USC
Point: n/a

Purdue (+12) at Oregon
Final Score: 38-36 Oregon
Point: Chris

Chris wins week 2 by a score of 5-3, meaning I now trail the slap bet by six games. What did we learn this week? This season might be very similar to the 2007 college football season with lots of movement in the polls and COLORADO STILL SUCKS.

I've got some serious work to do next week.

No comments: