Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Week 8 Picks: Weak Sauce

After my dominating performance last week, Chris has apparently decided to employ the "pick the same teams as you so you don't make up any more ground because i don't want to get bitch slapped by my brother because it will hurt and i will cry and i don't want to cry like a baby-back bitch because everyone will laugh at me and call me a bitch" strategy.



So that means there is only one point up for grab this weeks. TCU is a one point road favorite at BYU. Do I really think BYU will win this game? No, but they're at home, and I didn't want to tie this week because I fucking hate ties. Go Mormons!

Florida State (+2.5) at North Carolina
Bryan: Florida State
Chris: Florida State

Arkansas (+5) at Ole Miss
Bryan: Arkansas
Chris: Arkansas

Colorado (+3) at Kansas State
Bryan: Colorado
Chris: Colorado

Penn State (-5) at Michigan
Bryan: Penn State
Chris: Penn State

Oklahoma (-7) at Kansas
Bryan: Oklahoma
Chris: Oklahoma

Iowa (-2) at Michigan State
Bryan: Iowa
Chris: Iowa

Auburn (+8) at LSU
Bryan: Auburn
Chris: Auburn

TCU (-1) at BYU
Bryan: BYU
Chris: TCU

Tennessee (+16) at Alabama
Bryan: Alabama
Chris: Alabama

Clemson (+7) at Miami
Bryan: Miami
Chris: Miami

No comments: